About Me

Canadian that lives in the desert of Arizona with my wonderful husband and two kids.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Paper Craft projects

This is a little word book I did for Haley to put pictures. BFF - Best friends forever!
Word books are very in right now, all sizes. You can buy them completed with with my design studio and cricut I did it myself.


OK got to liking that so much that I made another one for Haley's teacher.



So going off the word books some more I thought, flip it...up the other way and I could do a 'tiered' greeting card? Yes...! I made an Easter one here with the greeting "Put all your eggs in one basket":


My sister-in-law was looking for something she could put on her mini-champagne bottles that she will be giving out at her wedding so we came up with the idea of heart shaped tags to hang from them. Here are the hearts using Cricut too. It was very hard to do this because I had to print the text in word and line it up to be exactly where the hearts would cut, talk about a challenge but I got it!! Here are the hearts and she picked out pearl string to rope through it to hang them from the bottles.


This was from a pattern that someone had created and shared online at http://www.cricut.com/ and I thought it was soo cute that I had to make my own version of it. Thanks to CraftyOne online there, here is her picture on the bottle, and I did an orange sunshine version which is under it.


Custom Checkbooks



I had ordered some blank checkbook cover kits on http://www.orientaltrading.com/, they have a great scrapbooking section to their site with lots of supplies at great prices. Here is one that I made and gave to my friend at work for her birthday. I had made another one that was a giveaway for a baby shower game prize but didn't get a picture (shame!!). I used cricut to make the words and some bling rhinestones in pink and I think the paper is Close to my heart from a kit.




School photo cards

I made these cards because I was going to mail some school photos and thought just putting them in a plain old envelope would be boring! So I made cards to go with them and taped the photos with removable tape inside. The camera and title again made with Cricut!




CD Case insert

I had a CD case from a software that I didn't need so I decided to use it to make a nice case for the CD of photos from my girlfriends shower. Here is a picture of the front and back of it - pretty straightforward to do but if you do this make sure you measure the insert that was in there before tossing it! These inserts are great and much easier to make (DVD size) than the jewel CD case. Used cricut for the title, ribbon and a rub-on for the word shower.

FRONT BACK



















































No comments: