About Me

Canadian that lives in the desert of Arizona with my wonderful husband and two kids.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dining room wall quote

I was thinking today about how hard it is to lift the vinyl off of the mat with the transfer tape. I started wondering...am I doing this the wrong way?? So I went onto You Tube and watched a few videos. Yup, sure enough...I was cutting it too deep and through the paper behind the vinyl which you are not supposed to do. I was also trying to lift the vinyl onto the transfer tape and that was taking a long time but really you are supposed to put it down over it all and then remove the BACK of the vinyl. DUH.

I was so excited that the process was WAY easier than I thought, and I thought I had been pretty 'experienced' in the vinyl already. Ha. Anyways, I jumped up to do this quote in my dining room that I've been thinking of putting there forever. It took me all of 15 minutes. I love it!




No comments: