About Me

Canadian that lives in the desert of Arizona with my wonderful husband and two kids.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

My latest projects

I have not blogged in so long but I decided that with all the work I put into these sites that I should continue sharing my ideas and work. I recently bought the Cricut Expression so I've had fun doing some larger projects! Here are a few of them below.

Invitations for my daughter's birthday party. I had fun with these using both my Cricut and the computer to print out the inside details. Used Wild Card cartridge for this and Indie Art (guitar).

















Haley had to do SWAPS for her Girl Scout camp weekend so we did a miniature girl scout on a mini-page layout. We had fun making these and they turned out pretty cute!

I've been making a few easter things with the new Cricut Easter 2010 Cartridge and this pillow gift box is something for Katie - my friends daughter. I'll put some goodies and a cute tee in it.


I cut vinyl out on my Cricut too, it's super addictive!! You want to vinyl everything. This is my cartridge holder and I labeled it. For any of you wondering what this box is - it's a fishing tackle box container! Only $10 or so called the Plano Flip. Fits those things in perfect.










No comments: